This page presents God’s truths through the colors on the Wordless Walking Stick. These truths need to be understood to enjoy God’s blessings. Please read and study carefully the following important information.
1. GOD’S PLAN FOR YOU – PEACE AND LIFE
God loves you and wants you to experience his peace and life.
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10b)
2. OUR PROBLEM – SEPARATION
God created us in His own image to have an abundant life. He did not make us as robots to automatically love and obey Him, but gave us a will and freedom of choice.
We still make this choice today. This results in separation from God.
- “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
3. GOD’S REMEDY – THE CROSS
Jesus Christ is the only answer to this problem. He died on the cross and rose from the grave, paying the penalty for our sin through His innocent blood and bridged the gap from God to Man.
- “But God commends His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “For Christ also has suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.” (1 Peter 3:18a)
4. OUR RESPONSE – RECEIVE CHRIST
- “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.” (John 1:12)
- “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
- MY DECISION TO RECEIVE CHRIST AS MY SAVIOR…
5. Admitting to God that I am a sinner
…and believing that the Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins on the Cross and was raised from the dead for my salvation, I now receive and confess Him as my personal Savior.
- “And this is the record, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that has the Son has life, and he that has not the Son of God has no life.” (1 John 5:11-12)
- Jesus, God’s Son said… “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears my Word, and believes on Him that sent Me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into Condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” (John 5:24)
- That you have eternal life?
- You will never perish?
- You are safe in God’s Hand?
I do because…
- God said it… in His Word
- I believe it… in my heart
- That settles it… in my mind.
This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
- Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Tell others about Christ.
- Worship, fellowship and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
- As Christ’s representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
Just fill out the contact form on our website, or contact us with the information provided below.
Mail: FCFI, P.O. Box 15, Lexington, IL 61753
Phone: (309) 365-8710
Fax: (309) 365-7023
If you’d like to learn more about growing in your faith, please visit our partner website at: www.growinginchrist.com.