Declaration of Faith
- In one God, Maker of all things and being in Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- The Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- In personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Christ.
- In sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
- In the Christian’s hope – the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.